Over the weekend I was glad to do my monthly architecture tour through Los Angeles and Orange County. On my tour I was in search of grey flames, hot emerging materials and textures that exist within a grayscale spectrum but are much more vibrant than mundane. I analyzed and criticized aluminum, zinc, metal, grey paint, grey concrete, etc, and found these images (below) as a result, enjoy!
HOT MATERIAL TEXTURES!
HOT PLASMA FROM EUCLIDEAN SOLIDS!
GREY SCALES AND HOT RATIOS!
HOT OLD FLUIDS
- Father’s Office, Los Angeles, CA
- Orange County Construction Site
- AMC Fullerton
- Fresh Corn Grill, Los Angeles, CA
- Apartment complex, Fullerton, CA
- Friendship Baptist Church Painting, Yorba Linda (Pastor Kenneth C. Curry, Jr.)
- The Geffen Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA
- Aaron Betsky and Erik Adigard
- Cool Himmelblau