It has been over two months since I became a regular bus rider. As I shared in my previous article, my office recently moved from Koreatown (where I was able to reach with ease riding the subway) to Alhambra (which is not served by Metro rail at all). Thus my morning commute now consists of […]
Links to News & Ops
- The Architecture and Design Film Festival returns to Los Angeles this weekend - archpaper.comMarch 17, 2018 9:00 pm
- L.A.'s First Chief Design Officer Has Big Plans - CityLabMarch 15, 2018 8:26 am
- LA developer charged with making illegal campaign contributions - LA CurbedFebruary 27, 2018 9:08 am
- Metro staff support a $6-billion widening of the 710 Freeway - LA TimesFebruary 17, 2018 10:29 am
News & Viewsfrom UrbDeZine Panelists.
I have been learning a lot lately. No, I have not returned to school or taken a few courses through Planetizen. Instead, I have simply been playing with my five-year old daughter and gaining a few insights along the way. Some of her favorite toys these days are Blockitecture sets which consist of colorful wooden […]
1. I wear a blue County jacket and dark pants, denim or Dickies, when I’m out doing zoning enforcement inspections. This isn’t a regulation uniform. I don’t have to wear it. I’m an urban planner, not a cop.
Can you believe that it is almost the middle of December already? Well, it is that time of the year again when many of us think about giving and receiving presents. I previously shared some ideas on the perfect gifts for planners, architects, landscape architects, and other related professionals in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 which have turned […]